Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Summer

Even though it doesn't look like it, and the calendar doesn't say it yet, to me summer has started! Summer in the sense of a change of schedule, and a time to make new choices about what I'm going to do with myself for the next few months. Here's one proof of it's being summer: my sister left today to study abroad and backpack around Europe! I will be looking for a part-time job this summer. Except I need one that will allow me a few precious family vacations, including St. George and Hebgen (yay!). To start off summer though, I have been continuing my spring cleaning in my room. It's amazing to me how there is always more paper to throw away, more things to give to the D.I. I love to do this. I feel like I'm letting go of clutter and lightening my load. There are probably some things I've thrown away that later I'll wish I still had, but that is where reinventing and planning in new ways comes in! The internet makes a lot of things possible. :)
Hope whatever season you're in right now is going well!

No comments:

Post a Comment