Saturday, April 10, 2010

Three-Town Saturday

My dad loves to find new ways to invite me to do yardwork. Today's was another unique one, and sadly I had to turn him down because I had so much to do today. I think one day I'm gonna wish I had said yes more times to his yardwork offers. So... next time he "invites" me!

However, many good things happened today, including a first-time visit to a newer than new temple! The baptistry is beautiful. [That was in one town.] Also, a wedding dinner for my dear friend who's getting married on Wednesday. The love song she sang was amazing as usual. [That was in another town.] And, started putting together my last official project for college! Until I go back one day to get a master's, maybe. [That was in the third town, the one I live in.]

Last, I think my friends are great. The ones I see regularly, and the ones I don't (although on that note, we should see each other if you're reading this!). xo

2 comments:

  1. I miss you. Seeing you once in a while at the Institute does not fill my Kaite cup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog! I'm so happy :)

    ReplyDelete