Wednesday, February 24, 2010

sentences

I'm just reading over some sentences written by third-graders telling about their ideal day, and I thought I'd share a few of my favorites with you! I kept original spelling for authenticity.

One of my favorite lunches is tortillas. The warmth of them creeps around me.

Then I practice my swirly and challenging cursive.

Then I go inside and have juciy steak and cruchy brocclie with melted ward butter on top!

I wake up to the noise of my beeper. Then I eat steaming eggs and crunchy bacon.

Then we might go to McDonalds crunchy warm fries!

I have some deliciouse and I mean delicious spagetti.

The smell of sweet smoth hershey's chocalte melts in to my theeth like a squeshy ball of carmel.

My frinds laght with joy when ther trying too teach me a word.

I wake up to the nice warm smell of salty eggs and baccon.

I wake up to the yumbilieveible smell of hashbrowns.

The weather is bad pounding rain and terribble thunder.

And then I dash down the stairs to play Scrable.

And I go have the time of my life swiming.

I decorate a cake. Then I put it in the fridge and let it sit over night.

In the winter I like to make cold, big snow igloos.

When I wake up I eat golden waffles that are squishy and smell like something sweet.

When it rains I go outside to shoot hoops because the rain is nice and cold from a hot day.

I eat for breakfas is crispy wafles and and ornge and milk. The orang splurts in my mouth.

I run around the naborhood and say hellow.

I love to wake up and see some frosted flakes on the tabel!

I mite go to the mian, if it is a spechel day!

For diner I'll have a big plate of lazanya!

I like to play basket outside too. It feels so good wen you run in the wind in the summer.

This year for valintine's day I got a electric scooter from my grandma. It's fun to ride on with lots of friends.

I am going to a utah utes game I think there going to win.

I get in my pajamas and robe and slippers.

When I wak up I go dowen stars and eat two sogy peces of towots with butter on them and some cold milk.

I sart a new piano piece. My parents love to hear me play.

Then I like to go outside in the windy wether on the swings and sandbox.




2 comments: